Thursday, February 21, 2008

Feb 21 Update

Winter this year dragged, partly due to the fact I'm sure that I haven't been able to snowboard with my broken knee. Getting out into the snow at least breaks up the monotony of not seeing the sun for three months. However we have been blessed with a week and a half now of near spring like weather. Last weekend the sun came out for the first time since November and it was beautiful. I've also started riding my bike to work. 12 miles a day should help keep the beer fat off!

Four of my clients from Alpha Cine got nominated for an Academy Award this year, they're all documentary films. Another friend of mine got nominated for a short documentary called 'Saris' Mother'. It's the missing chapter from his previously nominated film 'Iraq in Fragments'. Now that I'm with Modern Digital I'm some what removed from that circle of films and filmmakers but it's still a feather in the cap so to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter