Friday, November 09, 2007

Unlucky November....

The string of unfortunate events continue with my resignation from my job (which they haven't accepted yet).

So here's the re-cap.

1. Belle (our eldest cat) get shot by a pellet gun (most likely scenario according to the vet as the puncture wounds were too far apart to be teeth or claws, oh and that will be $500 please).

2. I fracture my knee in a ridiculous soccer related accident (running head on into my team mate - and fellow coach for our daughters team).

3. Get rear-ended at speed on a bridge, freaking the hell out of Muirenn who has been in three car accidents now. None of us were hurt as the car took the full impact - my poor beautiful Scooby (Subaru)!

4. Resign from my job.

5. Today, Muirenn has come down with a bug two days before the biggest game of our season. She's bed ridden, throwing up and just sick. With luck it's just a 24 hour thing and she'll be back for the game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

Wow, what crappy luck. Hugs for you all, things have to get better soon. x

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter