Friday, August 17, 2007

100 Degrees plus

I'm in Los Angeles. It's got to be over 100 degrees here right now. I'm here for a work trip which translates to hanging with Tim and drinking a lot of Corona's.

It's always great to get back to this town, where I became myself. I know that sounds a bit weird, but my life in L.A. shaped who I am today. Sure I left the place in a hurry, but I was young and had one thing on my mind at that time - doing what was right for my family.

Tim's doing great. I regret to say I won't be seeing his band EJECT tomorrow night as I leave in the a.m. but that's okay, I'll see them again. Gary's also playing with them. He hasn't changed a bit. It's amazing how some people don't age.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim Boland said...

Come back Paddy Leinster to Bally LA!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter