Sunday, December 31, 2006

6 Hours to go...

2007 will be here soon. A year in which life for us in the northwest hinges. The past few months have been stressful to say the least. As it has been put, I am in the wrong town for my particular choise of career. (I have been offered jobs in New York and L.A.) The notion of crossing over to a software based, new media business has proven to be near impossible. However, the job I am (www.alphacine.com) has the potential to offer an incredible career for me. The problem has been weathering the storm of sales famine! As the saying goes in sales, feast or famine. I'm feeling confident about the next year however. I'll be busy travelling starting with Sundance in a few weeks. Alpha Cine has an incredible reputation. There is every reason why it should all come together. I could not imagine having to leave Seattle. We all love it here so much.

Happy New Year to whom ever reads this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter