Monday, August 07, 2006

The House That Took Away Summer!

So I finally got the cement counter tops poured for the kitchen. I hope to get them out of their molds Sunday after I get back from Boise, Idaho's film fest' (how exciting - not). We've been living in a kitchen without counter tops for 6 months now. It has been a little testing to say the least! (Although I've mastered the art of balancing plates on cabinets with no tops). Lisa has been painting away like mad. She's done half of the cabinets now which needed full restoration to boot. I've been dry walling in the hall and we're ready to paint the hall just in time for Lisa's Mum to arrive. I'm half way through our front garden fence which I had intended to have finished by now. Looks like it won't be done now until the girls are back at school. Oh well, there's only so much I can do... Before and after pictures will be posted soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter