Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yahoo! new home page

Has anyone noticed their new home page? Well I wasn't sure about it at first and now I've decided that I don't like it at all. So I told them, and this is what I wrote:

Is your new home page intent on focusing towards the teenage sub mature / completley immature adult market? If that is the case then you've done a remarkable job - well done! but as a long time Yahoo! user I find your new home page disturbs me greatly. Over the past two days I have been subjected to two main page headlines, Justin Timberlake followed by some complete knob 'has-been' from...N'Sync, urgh I can barely type the letters without nearly puking all over my keyboard. Look, I know the world is going down the toilet and you probably think we could all do with a little light refreshment from the never ending barage of bad news, but don't try to sugar coat things with trivial nonsense about complete twats. Give us the Associated Press headlines FIRST, let the N'Sync (Ohhh jesus, I just regergitated my lunch!) plebs read about ex-members at the bottom of the page, NOT as the main article or better still leave it to the search engine. I know what you're going to tell me; there's a way for me to 'customize' my page so I dont have to put up with the bile. Well here's an idea, stop contributing to the 'head in the sand' mentality of the world. Justin Timberlake....jeez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter