Tuesday, July 18, 2006

FOX NEWS WATCH!

unbelievable as it may seem but over the past week I have witnessed 'Fox News Alerts' for the following, 'North Korea missile was aimed at Hawaii'!!, 'Israel - Lebanon Crisis: The start of World War III'!!! and most disturbing of all, the same 'Fox News Alert / Breaking News' slogan was used for a race horse that got sick and died. No, this is true.

Now, I'm sure you're wondering to yourself what exactly am I doing watching Fox News in the first place? and rightly so. The way I look at it is like this, if we choose to ignore the propaganda knowing it is just that, then how do we know what and how they're brain-washing the idiots? Aand the idiots are swiftly becoming the majority. This is the most watched News channel in the country and they are very proud of this fact. However, I wonder if like myself and a viewer who wrote into the Bill O'Reilly show and was swiftly rebuked by the right wing bully, if most of these viewers aren't watching for the absolute hilarity in their broadcasting technique. I mean, it's literally out of that 'B' rate sci-fi film 'Starship Troopers'. It fascinates me, it really does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter