Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bits of my letter to CNN about Glenn Beck (this idiot)


In early August Glenn mentioned something about Muslims and a plot to unleash an attack at the height or Ramadan in late August. I watched in amazement as this self confessed conservative who admits "I am not a journalist", was allowed to speculate on prime time television. The weeks went by and nothing happened. However if I were to have paid attention to Mr. Beck, I would have been living in fear that entire month. He convinced himself that something was going to happen and I'll be honest with you, he had me ever so slightly concerned. But nothing did happen. This is when my opinion began to solidify.

Glenn Beck constantly attacks Muslims. His recent 1 hour special was a practical rallying call to the Christian religious right in this country. Where is the integrity in this? Where have CNN's standards gone?

Glenn likes to consider himself, an average American. Glenn does not speak for the average American. His conservative views are opinionated, radical and completely un-professional. He belongs on talk-radio at best where he can rant and preach his prophetic rambles in the hope that some day some thing he predicts might come true - just so he can say "I told you so!".

Please take him off your network and restore what little integrity CNN still has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter