Friday, July 27, 2007



Another week over, another Friday afternoon. Took the afternoon off to "work from home" and post on my blogg. It's sunny warm and quite lovely today after a few days of unseasonal rain. Work has picked up suddenly this past couple of weeks and I am epxecting a call on a big job this afternoon. In fact it's really hard to type with your fingers crossed.

So I took Muirenn on her first mountain bike trail last weekend and she loved it. She struggles a bit on the up-hill parts, but for the most part she's really strong and very confident. In fact she followed me down a very steep run that would give anyone the heebyjeebee's and loved it so much we had to do it again. Tomorrow we're going to pack the bikes up in Scooby-do (the Subaru) and tackle a 7 miler in the Issaquah Alps.

As work has been so busy, we didn't have the chance to get a band practice together. Next week hopefully. I'm itching to WRAAAAKKKKK!!

Oh yeah, I just went to buy 3 tickets for ARCTIC MONKEYS from a pre-sale link I got from a friend. Lisa and I wanted to take Muirenn to see one of our favourite bands. Check this out; each ticket is $25 making a grand total of $75, when I got to the checkout stage of the online purchase from 'Ticketmaster', the grand total had jumped up to $115.85!!!! 'Ticketbastards' more like! No way in hell am I giving those c*#ts my money. So, I'm going to try and buy tickets from the door tomorrow morning. I mean seriously, why is there no competition out there for these Republicans??? Rant off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter