Friday, June 22, 2007

Two Year Anniversary...

It has been two years since our mad journey to the northwest. Looking back I often wonder, how did we do it and what were we thinking!? Two kids, two cats and a dog. A strange city, no family or friends. Not to mention a job! Man, things must have been desperate! Well they weren't, but Dublin wasn't for us either.

Sometimes you have to trust your gut instinct. That alone got us here. And for the first time Lisa and I are in a place the FEELS like 'home'. Sure, we have our challenges, mostly job related, but apart from that, things have worked out. Hardly a day goes by when I don't look around and appreciate my surroundings.

The kids finish school today for the summer. Lucky them. I haven't taken a holiday for more than a long weekend since I got here! I am planning on taking as many long weekends as possible though this summer. Our first camping trip is in two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter