Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It won't be long now...

So there it was as I was getting ready to leave work last night. My grey cardigan that has been on a coat hanger the past four months. As I got ready to cycle home in my t-shirt on another warm late summer evening, I wondered if I will ever wear that cozy grey cardigan again. Apart from a wet spell in August, summer has been warm and dry. Bike rides to and from work have been in t-shirts and shorts, you couldn't ask for a more perfect place to spend summer. Not too hot, not too dry, warm days, cool evenings. It's very easy to forget winter's just around the corner. I almost miss wrapping up in my hunting jacket, Doc Martens and winter hat, braving the cold and wet that never seems go away. Let's see what I have to say a couple months from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter