Saturday, May 06, 2006

Six Feet Under - Final Episode

I'm a year late with this one, but with the move and all that we never got to see the last season of my favourite t.v. show. Last night Lisa and I finally made it to the last episode after renting the final season on Netflix. This may come as old news to some, but I have never seen a more powerful and moving piece of television. I literally can not stop thinking about it. The t.v. show built around death, that explored the complicated (and often comical) lives of it's characters, finally ends with absolute finality for everyone involved. The final scene is the most moving piece of television I have ever seen and am ever likely to see. If I wasn't such a man I'd admit to balling my eyes out!

For those of you that haven't seen this show, rent Six Feet Under from the beginning. Nothing comes close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter